Access your Electronic Tenant Portal from the palm of your hand! By bookmarking the 2000 North 14th Street Mobile Property App on your Smartphone and adding an icon to your smartphone's home screen, you'll have all the information and features of a website wherever you go. Simply follow these 2 easy steps:
Step 1: Access the Mobile Site:
Type, or copy and paste, the live URL into your Smartphone browser:
Step 2: Add the App to your Mobile Device's home screen:
iPhone / iPad
- When you have the Mobile Property App displayed in your web browser, click on the share icon (bottom / center, box with arrow icon) and choose "Add to Home Screen."
- Choose a name for the new application, or leave as is and click "Add."
- When you have Mobile Property App displayed in your web browser, use the menu button and choose "Add Bookmark."
- Go to your desktop / home screen and hold down a finger on any blank area until prompt comes up. At this prompt - select shortcuts - Bookmarks - Mobile Site.
- When you have the Mobile Property App displayed in your web browser, use the menu button and choose "Add to Home Screen."
- Choose the name and location for your application, or leave the default settings and press "Add."